Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Evolution of Smooth

I recently purchased my very first EOS lip balm. I am a habit of nature when it comes to certain things, and chap-stick was one of them. Recently however, my current chap-stick was just not doing the trick. I found myself having chapped lips more often than usual. So I decided I would finally try EOS. I have been using it for a few days now and I absolutely love it. Once I purchased it I decided to check out their website and see what they were all about. To my surprise I saw that they use organic ingredients. I fell more in love with this product because it is 100% natural. I especially love the packaging because its not as easy to loose in a huge purse. If you are interested in trying a new lip balm, I suggest EOS. Want to check out their website? Click the link below. 
www.evolutionofsmooth.com/



1 comment:

  1. I love Eos! At first I just bought it because it looks cool and everyone had one. But it really works well. Oraganic?! Make it even better. No more ashy lips!

    ReplyDelete