Monday, February 25, 2013

Benefit "They're real!" mascara

My best friend recently raved about this new mascara that benefit released. When I saw the result on her it looked amazing. Her eyelashes looked extremely curly, long and full. I never actually got to try it out but I decided to purchase it because of the result I saw on her. Once I had the chance to try out the mascara I did not like how my lashes turned out. I thought that because of the type of brush it had I would have a similar result as my friend. (picture below) The mascara was to heavy and the little natural curl I have disappeared. They also did not make my lashes seem longer. I have used another mascara (Loreal "Telescopic" in black carbon) that has given my lashes length and fullness. Overall, I don't recommend this mascara for those of you, who like me have a little natural curl. But it could be perfect for those of you who have a a lot of natural curl. If you are given the chance to try out any product before you purchase it, I highly recommend it. We don't always get that chance especially if you are purchasing it at the drugstore. Also, it's a good idea to do your research and check out reviews. I always find it helpful to see what results others have on a product. That way you can make a better decision.
-Daze-



No comments:

Post a Comment