Thursday, July 25, 2013

Summer Favorites

Hello friends!!
Today I will be sharing some of my summer favorites. I don't know about you but when it's summer my routine changes. The products I use in summer are not the same when it's winter or fall. With the routine change we tend to try new and different things (or at least I do). The following products include some of my favorite products that have worked great in the summer.

• My first favorite is Benefit Porefessional primer. I have been using this for a while now and it has worked great in any season. It truly does minimize my pores. I cannot leave the house with out it even if its a no make-up day.

• The second favorites are the Covergirl BB cream and Covergirl Outlast foundation. The BB cream I use for everyday wear, those days when I want to keep it natural. It is a very light coverage, so if you like full coverage BB creams are not for you. The outlast foundation I use when I'am going out or when I want to do my full make-up routine. It is buildable and can be full coverage. What I like the most about this foundation is that it leaves a matte finish. That is important especially in summer when you are sweaty and your face is shiny.

• The next favorite is the MAC Pro longwear concealer. I love this concealer because it is easy to apply and it blends really well. In my case it is not as long lasting as I would like it to be but I attribute that to my oily face. I wear this everyday due to my dark circles. 
• The Mac Prep+Prime translucent powder has been the most used product for me this summer. Due to my oily face I look shiny, and to help with the shinyness I apply the powder throughout the day. I also use it to set my concealer. 
• Next is my favorite blush. It's the Milani baked blush in Luminoso. I cannot say enough about this blush. I am so happy I gave in and bought it. The color of this blush is just amazing. I like it even more on my tanned skin. It has a little shine to it, but not too much where you will feel like a glitter face. It's so scuttle, and it looks great on any skin tone and for any occasion. 

• Lastly it's my favorite sunscreen. It is the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 30. This sunscreen is a new discovery, my cousin shared this with me this summer. She mentioned how it does not leave that sticky feeling like other sunscreens and I wanted to try it. Sure enough it felt just like regular lotion without the stickiness, and it smells amazing. I use this on my face as well because I read that using sunscreen that has broad spectrum is the best kind to keep our beautiful faces protected. 

I hope you guys enjoy! Leave any questions in the comment box.

<3,
-Daisy-





No comments:

Post a Comment